Author's Chapter Notes:
Those drabbles were all beta'ed by the wonderful Juno Magic.
Vampiric Blush

I watched, enraptured, as Bella opened her eight gifts. With each of them, her bright smile turned a little more into a frown. Soon I couldn’t contain myself anymore and I burst out laughing. My family and Jacob followed suit, laughing, too.

Bella pouted. She was adorable.

“What is the meaning of that?” she asked. She waved her hand over the eight snow globes carefully aligned on the coffee table.

“I think everyone heard you when you told me you wanted a snow globe for Christmas, love,” I offered.

I didn’t know it was possible for a vampire to blush.



Unthinkable

Edward grumbled as he made his way through the throng of Christmas shoppers at Walmart. He pasted a smile on his face when a boy grabbed the lapels of his big, impractical coat from behind, and he turned on the heels of his enormous boots; the child scurried away when he saw Edward’s sharp teeth.

Where did they find this Father Christmas? He’s scary, would accurately summarize the crowd’s thoughts.

Edward sighed. It was bad enough he could never win a bet against Alice, but he’d let the unthinkable happen: he’d lost a bet against Emmett. Bella was really too distracting.



He Bet Against Alice

Alice Cullen had to be a seer, Severus decided. How else could she have possibly known that Longbottom would win the duelling competition honestly if she weren’t? He'd been so sure to win the bet and get the vampire to organise the Hogwarts Yule Ball! If only he’d believed Hermione when she’d warned him about the vampire’s reputation… Now he was stuck in the Cullen residence, taking directions from Esme.

“It’s perfect,” Esme gushed. “And nearly finished,” she added.

Severus turned a mournful eye towards the ten cardboard boxes full of Christmas ornaments he still had to hang outside the house.



The Menu

“Edward, it’s gorgeous!”

Bella was contemplating the beauty of the Finnish landscape in winter.

“I take it you like my Christmas present, then?” Edward asked.

She kissed him so hard they rolled in the snow. They stopped after a while, ready to quench their thirst.

“I hope you don’t plan to feed me with geese this year too,” she warned him. “Going through thirty fowls to feel only a little satiated isn’t my idea of fun.”

Edward grinned. “I promise this year’s menu will be more filling.”

The wind brought a mouth-watering scent to her. Reindeer were coming their way.