1. Half a page, half a page,       Half a page onward, All in the manner of Purple Prose       Wrote the six hundred. "Forward the Fan Girlies! "Charge for the lemons!" she said: Into the pages of Purple Prose       Wrote the six hundred.

2. "Forward the Fan Girlies!" Was there a w'man dismay'd? Not tho' the fan girls knew       Someone had blunder'd: Theirs only to make reply, Theirs always to reason why, Theirs but to write and sigh: Into the reviews of Purple Prose       Wrote the six hundred.

3. Canon to the right of them, Canon to the left of them, Canon in front of them       Flame'd and Critique'd; Storm'd at by grammar and spelling, Boldly they wrote, wild and willing, Into the jaws of Critisism, Into the mouth of 'Plagiarism'       Wrote the six hundred.

4. Slash'd all the characters into pairs, Slash'd with more partners than you'd care, Slashing the characters everywhere, Shipping with the enemy, while       All the world wonder'd: Don't you have something better to do Than waste your time with smut and Mary Sue? Warner bro. and Rowling Will be around far longer than you       Flattered yet sunder'd Then they wrote on, but not       Not the six hundred.

5. Canon to the right of them, Canon to the left of them, Canon in front of them       Flame'd and Critique'd Such a sad sad tale to tell: While BNA rose and fell, Not all that had written so well Came thro' the flames of Criticism Back from the mouth of Plagiarism. This is all that was left of them,       Left of six hundred.

6. When can their glory fade? O the wild stories they made!       All the world wondered. Honor the changes they made, Honor the Poor Fan Girlies,       Noble six hundred.