Jacob Drabbles by septentrion
Summary: Two Jacob-centric drabbles.
Categories: Twilight Characters: Jacob Black
Genres: Drabble
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 251 Read: 672 Published: 06/17/2008 Updated: 06/17/2008

1. Drabbles by septentrion

Drabbles by septentrion
Both drabbles were beta'ed by Juno Magic.

The characters belong to Stephenie Meyer.




To See Her Happy

Written for geminiscorp

When Jacob picked up Billy at Charlie’s, he couldn’t miss the photo hanging above the TV: Bella on her wedding day. He barely spared a glance for her husband, Edward Cullen. She was wearing an old-fashioned gown that screamed “not Bella” to him. But her smile… her smile was radiant. She seemed to glow from within. He couldn’t tear his eyes from her.

“Don’t hurt yourself, boy,” Billy said from behind him.

“Don’t worry,” Jacob replied. “Actually, it’s good to see her so happy.”

And it was, really. It made his sacrifice much more bearable: he’d done the right thing.



The First time

Written for ellinou

Billy watched Jacob as his son came back from a night at the cinema with Bella Swan. It would happen at any moment, he knew. He could see it in the trembling of his limbs, feel it in the heat emanating from Jacob’s body.

“How was your evening?” Billy asked evenly.

“Turned out to be a disaster,” Jacob answered. “The only other guy who showed up with Bella got sick, and I probably caught it too.”

There was a sharp tearing sound, and Jacob burst out of his skin. In his stead stood a gigantic, russet brown wolf. It had happened.
This story archived at http://chaos.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=2207