Crossover Snape by septentrion
Summary: Three crossover drabbles written for snape100.
Categories: Cross Overs Characters: Original Character
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 359 Read: 1199 Published: 11/11/2007 Updated: 11/11/2007

1. Drabbles by septentrion

Drabbles by septentrion
Thanks to Dacian Goddess for betaing those drabbles.



Eliminating The Competition

Crossover with Buffy

Spike had been watching the man for two hours. Tall, pale, dark, dangerous, and very alive… He’d taken an immediate dislike to him. That man could only be up to no good, wandering about Sunnydale’s streets at night dressed in a black robe that would make a priest jealous, armed with a short stick he had used to dispatch another vampire earlier.

Spike hoped he could get to him before Buffy. He didn’t like competition.

He heard someone running. “Severus!”

The man turned around and greeted a bushy-haired brunette woman with a passionate kiss.

Spike was disappointed. No dinner tonight.

*

Alive!

Crossover with Lord of the Rings

Severus was on a shore bathed by a gentle sea, and the landscape exuded peace. Death promised to be better than life.

“Welcome to Valinor,” a lilting voice said behind him.

Severus turned around. A beautiful woman, with long dark, hair and eyes clearer than a summer sky was standing before him. Her face was solemn, but Severus was persuaded she was friendly.

“Your fate reeked of injustice so deep that the balance of the world was threatened. That’s why you’ve been granted eternal life in the Valar’s land.”

Severus laughed. He was alive, and the Dark Lord was not.


*

The Padawan

Crossover with Star Wars

“Potter!”

Harry turned around and saw a pale, faded form drifting in front of him. He rubbed his eyes with incredulity. “But… you’re a ghost?”

“Don’t be ridiculous!”

“What are you, then?”

“I’m, ah, a mentor.”

“A mentor?” Harry asked rather stupidly.

“Don’t think I chose this chore! The Jedi Council deemed you pure enough of heart and thought you needed to learn the way of the Force. The task of teaching you was assigned to me. Now that you know, we’ll start your training ASAP. The sooner you’ve become a Jedi, the sooner I can go back to death.”
This story archived at http://chaos.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=2117